End of line flame arrester is fitted at the end of the vent line. Even at a small pressure difference between storage tank and atmosphere, gas steam & aerosol escapes through the vent. If this gas, vapor or aerosol is ignited, then flame will propagated through the vent line into storage system.
End of line flame arresters stops flame propagation at atmospheric explosion before flame enters into storage tank.
- Size : 1″ (DN25) to 12″ (DN300)
- Design Pressure : 10 Barg
- Design Temperature : 120 Deg C
- Operating Temperature : 60 Deg C
- Rating : 150# (Higher ratings on request)
- End Connection : Flanged (As per ASME B16.5)